If you are for some reason unable to verify domain ownership via email, opt for the alternative method and verify domain ownership via DNS string.
- In the row of the domain that needs to be verified for ownership, click Actions > Verify.
- Select Alternative Method and click Generate Verification String.
- Copy the string (e.g. winS8xV2oCXjGFS) and use it to create a TXT record with your current registrar.
- Once done, return to phoenixNAP’s DNS manager and click Actions > Verify again, but this time select Yes, I updated my Registrar.
- If all steps have been performed correctly, you will receive an ‘ownership verified’ message. Continue with pointing your NS entries to phoenixNAP’s name servers at your registered registrar.