Use the User Profiles area to create new admin users, modify existing admin users, and to change the passwords of existing admin users within your organization.
To access the User Profiles area of the admin:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Open the My Account mega menu.
- Click User Profiles.
Upon screen load, you will see a list of all existing users. This list can be a few pages long, so pagination buttons are provided at the bottom of the list to be able to view all users. Alternatively, you can use the search bar to find a specific user.
The data contains the following columns:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Login Email
- Contact Email
- User Role. (One of the predefined RBAC user roles.)
- Status. Active or Not Active.
- Manage. 'Actions' link.
Inactive UsersUsers will automatically be set to Not Active after 6 months of inactivity (not signing in) and will be prevented from signing in.
Add a New User. Allows you to create a new user for your organization from scratch.
By clicking on the Actions link under the Manage column, three actions are available:
- Modify User. Allows you to make changes to an existing user profile, such as changing the email address or user rights.
- Reset Password. Allows you to change the password currently associated with the user.
- View Assigned Roles and Permissions. For more information on user roles and permissions, refer to the User Roles section of the user manual.