The Usage report is designed to give you an overview of the VMs in use during a date range, and to provide a summary of each VMs usage of billable services such as Power, VCPU, RAM, and Operating Systems.
To access the Usage Report:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down menu, select Usage.
- In the Timeframe box on the left, choose from the following:
- Last 24h. Click this link to run the report for a 24 hour timeframe.
- Yesterday. Click this link to run the report for the prior day, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. and ending at midnight, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona). This is the default selection.
- Last Week. Click this link to run the report for the prior week, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. Sunday and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. on Saturday, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona).
- Last Month. Click this link to run the report for the prior month, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. the first day
of the month and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. on the last day of the month, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona).
- Alternately, you may fill in a custom date range in the From and To fields provided, using the format MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM [AM/PM].
The only column that will be populated upon the initial display of the completed report will be the VM column. The rest of the columns only display after you click on one of the VMs in the list to expand it, as there can be more than one row of data per VM, broken out by date range.
The following data columns are available in this report:
- Node Name
- Node ID
- VM. This is the name of the VM the dataset refers to. The VM name is actually a hot-link; click it to expand the dataset for the VM and to populate the rest of the columns.
- From and To. These columns indicate the date/time range the VM dataset refers to. This dataset typically begins and ends when changes are made to the VM, and only displays data existing within the data range selected when running the report. The From column indicates the date the dataset status began, and the To column indicates the end date for the dataset's status.
- RAM (GB)
- Primary Storage (GB)
- Secondary Storage(#Drives)
- Secondary Storage(GB)
- Public IPs