A Shared Secret is a private key that is known only to your account and ours. This shared secret is never transmitted and is used to generate Request Signatures.
To set the Shared Secret:
- Sign in to PNCP.
- Select the Account you wish to generate an Application Key for from the Viewing area at the top of the screen.
- Click to select Account Management.
- Select Account Profile.
- Click the Edit button on the top right side of the screen.
- Enter your word/phrase in the Shared Secret field.
- Click Update to save your changes.