Reboot a Device
You can only reboot a powered on VM.
Regardless of all of the differing opinions, servers and VMs do occasionally need to be rebooted, and it is probably a good idea for you to have a strategy for rebooting your VMs, taking into consideration your up-time needs and your business needs when developing that strategy.
Rebooting your VM can be easily done from within the system administration portal:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Open the Manage mega menu.
- Click on Device Listing under the Combined Functions heading.
- Locate the VM you wish to reboot in the listing, using a Filter if necessary.
- Right-click on the VM you wish to reboot and click Reboot in the menu.
- Verify your intentions by clicking Reboot.