To modify an existing rule:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Open the Manage mega menu.
- Click the Virtual Firewalls link under the Public Cloud heading.
- Click on the Actions button in the row of the Rule you wish to modify or right click on the rule itself.
- From the Available Actions drop-down menu click Modify.
- Make any necessary changes and click Add/Update Rule to commit your changes. All of the settings which were configured during rule creation can be modified from this screen.
- Click Apply All Changes to confirm the modifications.
- Click Apply Changes at the top of the Firewall Rules list to commit the changes.