Manage Bare Metal / Dedicated Firewall
If you need to make changes to an existing Bare Metal Server or Dedicated Firewall, you may use the Manage Bare Metal/Dedicated Firewall feature.
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Open the Manage mega menu.
- Click on Device Listing in the Combined Functions section.
- Locate the Device you wish to modify in the listing, using the View filter if necessary.
- Right-click on the Bare Metal Server or Dedicated Firewall you wish to modify and click Manage Bare Metal / Dedicated Firewall in the menu.
- Make changes to any options needing changes:
- Device Name
- Description (optional)
You may also take a more in-depth look into your service plan. Click Show Details to gain a more in-depth view of your service plan.
From the drop-down menu choose a time period:
- Last Month
- Last Year
- Login URL
- Root Password
- User Account
- User Account Password
The top border of the Manage My Device screen includes other options. Click the Available Actions link and from the drop-down menu you can choose:
- Add/Modify Tag(s). Create new or search existing tags.
- Assign to. Assign to a specific customer.