The IP Management screen can be used to view/locate existing IP Addresses assigned to your Load Balancers and VMs, reserve new IP Addresses without assigning them to a Load Balancer or VM, release IP Addresses from Load Balancers and VMs, and view your IP Address use data.
To access the screen:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Open the Manage mega menu.
- Click on the IP Management link in the Combined Functions section.
Use the built-in filter to find specific IPs. You can filter the results by:
- Node. Filter by the Node to which an IP has been assigned to.
- View. Filter by the type of Device to which an IP has been assigned to.
- Bare Metal Servers
- Dedicated Firewalls
Use the Search field to enter terms to search for within your IP Address collection. If you have filtered the results already, this search only searches within the filter results. There is no need for a "submit" or "go" button, the search begins when you type your first character.
The list of IP addresses contains five data columns:
- Cost. Device's service plan.
- Available Actions . By clicking on the Actions button in a drop-down menu you will see the available actions.