I Need to Verify Domain Ownership via DNS String
If you are for some reason unable to verify domain ownership via email, opt for the alternative method and verify domain ownership via DNS string.
- In the row of the domain that needs to be verified for ownership, click Actions > Verify.
- Select Alternative Method and click Generate Verification String.
- Copy the string (e.g. winS8xV2oCXjGFS) and use it to create a TXT record with your current registrar.
- Once done, return to phoenixNAP’s DNS manager and click Actions > Verify again, but this time select Yes, I updated my Registrar.
- If all steps have been performed correctly, you will receive an ‘ownership verified’ message. Continue with pointing your NS entries to phoenixNAP’s name servers at your registered registrar.