To view your unpaid invoices and make a payment, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the PNAP Client Portal.
- Navigate to My Account > Billing.
- Choose Unpaid from the drop-down menu on the top right, labeled View.
- Locate the invoice you wish to pay.
- Click Pay Online in the last column.
The Pay Online option opens a payment confirmation window. You can pay the full amount of the invoice by checking the Pay Invoice in Full checkbox.
There are two (2) payment options:
- CCBill. If you select to pay with CCBill, you are redirected to a secure payment form where you can choose among the many different payment options in offer, including credit cards and CCBill Pay, a consumer tool which enables you to store up to 25 payment options.
- Select Buy with CCBill if you do not have credit card information stored in the system, You will be redirected to CCBill's secure payment form.
- Select Pay with Existing Card if you want to pay with the credit card used prior to the billing update implemented in the week of 15th December, 2016.
- PayPal. Follow your normal PayPal procedures to complete a payment using this method.
If you switch between payment cards often, we advise you use the Buy with CCBill option and create a CCBill Pay account in order to store up to 25 payment options.
Select Pay and Create to create a CCBill Pay account and store the payment card option used to make the transaction. For more information, please refer to CCBill's Consumer Knowledge Base.
If you have any questions regarding the billing process, please contact phoenixNAP's accounting department and one of our team members will get back to you as soon as possible:
- Email: accounting at phoenixnap.com
- Phone: 877.749.2656