Create an Email Account
- In the General pane, click Desktop.
- In the Tools pame, click Create Mail Account.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to create an email account for.
- Enter a Username, Password, and Password Confirmation in the Mail Account Properties area.
- Configure the user's Control Panel Access by choosing the appropriate settings:
- Button Label Length
- Interface Language
- Interface Skin
- Allow Multiple Sessions
- Prevent users from working with the control panel until interface screens are completely loaded.
- Choose the Mailbox settings for the account by selecting the Mailbox check box and setting the quota for the mail account.
- Click Next.
- Configure the account Preferences:
- Switched on indicates if you wish SPAM filtering to apply to the account.
- The score that a message must receive... indicates the minimum score the SPAM filter should give an object before taking an action.
- Add the following text... adds the contents of the field to the subject line of a message that receives the minimum score.
- Delete SPAM mail... will delete all mail that meets the minimum score requirements set above.
6. Click Finish.