phoenixNAP manages a comprehensive control environment that includes the necessary policies, processes and control activities for the delivery of each offering. The collective control environment encompasses the people, processes, and technology necessary to maintain an environment that supports the effectiveness of specific controls and the control frameworks for which phoenixNAP is certified and/or compliant.
phoenixNAP is compliant to the following certifications and third-party attestations:
- SAS70 Type II: This report includes detailed controls PNAP Cloud operates along with an independent auditor opinion about the effective operation of those controls.
- PCI DSS Level 1: phoenixNAP data centers have been independently validated to comply with the PCI Data Security Standard as a shared host service provider.
- Privacy Shield Framework: phoenixNAP complies with Privacy Shield Principles set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- HIPAA Compliance: phoenixNAP adheres to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act which guarantees complete privacy of personal medical data.
- vSphere 4.1 Hardening Guide: phoenixNAP infrastructure adheres to Enterprise-level recommendations of this guide.
Read More about Access Control.