The Allocation Limits screen shows you the limits of your physical resources.
To reach this page:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Open the Manage mega menu.
- Click Allocation Limits under the Public Cloud heading.
The usage is graphically represented for your convenience. There are 3 status bars:
- #VCPUs. Total number of virtual CPU cores that may be used by VMs. Usage is represented graphically, but also expressed in numbers.
- Memory (RAM). Total amount of RAM memory that may be used by VMs.
- VM Storage. Total amount of storage room (expressed in Gigabytes) that may be used by VMs.
Network Storage of the node is declared, but without a usage bar.