Client Portal Home Page
The image below is a representation of the phoenixNAP Client Portal Home Page.
Each area numbered has a different purpose:
- Dashboard. The Dashboard serves as the landing page and provides you with a quick overview of what's going on with your account. It gives you a quick visual summary of your account, showing your devices, their status, where they're located, and how much bandwidth they have used since your last invoice.
- Manage. The Manage mega menu provides all the necessary administrative tools which help you maintain your account and any accounts under you.
- Reports. The Reports mega menu provides detailed reports to allow you to view a summary of actions, usage, and allocations in an easily searchable format. The following reports are available:
- Action Log. The Action Log displays a list of actions performed by users, such as creating VMs or adding a new user. The list is customizeable by date-range and can be filtered using a variety of options.
- Allocation Report. The Allocation Report displays the allocated hardware as well as the percent of your allocations currently in use.
- Billing Report. The Billing Report provides you with a summary of your bill; How many consumable (VCPUs, Operating Systems, Backups, IP addresses, and other items you are billed for using) items you used during the billing cycle and itemizes the costs for those consumables.
- Usage Report. The Usage Report displays what is currently in use by each VM, including RAM, VCPUs, OS, Backup, and the number of IPs.
- My Account. Provides information on the administrative tools used to maintain your account, any accounts under you and user profiles.
- Products & Services. An overview of phoenixNAP and its global IT solutions.
- Dashboard Information Area. For more information see Dashboard.
- phoenixNAP Logo. By clicking the phoenixNAP logo you can go back to the Client Portal Home Page.
- Header Area. In the header area you will find information and options like:
- User Name
- Support. By clicking on Support a drop-down menu with the following options will open:
- Submit a Ticket. A new window will appear. Provide the necessary information concerning your issue and click on Submit.
- All Tickets. Opens a new screen where you can browse through your old Tickets or submit a new one.
- Live Chat. Chat with Cloud Support members regarding any concerns you may have.
- Email Support. Send an email to Cloud Support and report any technical issues you may encounter, and tech support will fix it as soon as possible.
- My Preferences. My Preferences offers you a choice between two User Interfaces:
- System Administrator
- Graphical User
- Sign Out. If you wish to sign out of the Client Portal, click on Sign Out located at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Recent Tickets. In the Recent Tickets area you may view the status of your recently submitted tickets or submit new ones by clicking the Submit Ticket icon. Filter your view by clicking on the View drop-down menu and choosing between:
- Open/On Hold Tickets
- Closed Tickets
- All Tickets
Note: Click on Return to Listing to be redirected to the Support Tickets screen.
- Footer Area. The footer, or extreme bottom, of the Client Portal screen provides you with the phone number to call for support and the Support Email address for any assistance or bug reporting.