The Allocation screen will show you the amount of hardware resources assigned to you, currently and in the past.
To view the Allocation Report:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Click the Reports link.
- In the drop-down menu, select Allocation.
- Select the Node(s) you wish to run a report for.
- In the Timeframe box on the left, choose from the following:
- Last 24h. Click this link to run the report for a 24 hour timeframe.
- Yesterday. Click this link to run the report for the prior day, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. and ending at midnight, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona). This is the default selection.
- Last Week. Click this link to run the report for the prior week, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. Sunday and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. on Saturday, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona).
- Last Month. Click this link to run the report for the prior month, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. the first day
of the month and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. on the last day of the month, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona).
- Alternately, you may fill in a custom date range in the From and To fields provided, using the format MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM [AM/PM].
- Click Run Report.
NoteThis report will only display virtual resources data
The following data columns are available in this report:
- Node Name
- Node ID
- VM. This is the name of the VM the dataset refers to. The VM name is actually a hot-link; click it to expand the dataset for the VM and to populate the rest of the columns.
- From and To. These columns indicate the date/time range the VM dataset refers to. This dataset typically begins and ends when changes are made to the VM, and only displays data existing within the data range selected when running the report. The From column indicates the date the dataset status began, and the To column indicates the end date for the dataset's status.
- RAM (GB)
- Primary Storage (GB)
- Secondary Storage (GB)
- Public IPs