Adding Secondary IPs Win 2003 and 2008
To add aditional IP addresses in Windows 2003/2008:
- Browse to Start > Control Panel > Network Connections.
- Right-click Local Area Connection2 and select Categories.
- Right-click Internet Protocol, then right-click Properties and select Advanced.
- Click Add" in the IP addresses section.
- Enter the IP address and Subnet mask for each IP you wish to add.
- Click OK.
InformationRepeat this process until all IPs are added.
Open a DOS prompt to verify:
- Click Start > Run
cmdand press ENTER.
- At the prompt, type
- Press Enter.