Adding IPs to WHM CPanel
- Login to your WHM server using the root user.
- On the left frame, view the IP Functions area and then click on the link Add a New IP Address.
- Enter the IP address you would like to add in the add field. If you wish to add more than one ip address, you may add them as a range (192.168.3.5-10 or 192.168.3.128/25).
- The default subnet mask value will be 255.255.255.0, alter this to the one provided by Secured Servers.
- Click on the Submit button (for cPanel 11) or Do it (for cPanel 10 or older).
You will now have the new IPs available in your WHM/Cpanel system.