The action log provides you a list of actions that have happened on an account, including VM creations, deletions, and modifications, pricing updates, user creation/modification, and other actions.
To view the action log:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Click the Reports link.
- In the drop-down menu, select Action Log.
- Select the Node(s) you wish to run a report for.
- In the Timeframe box on the left, choose from the following:
- Last 24h. Click this link to run the report for a 24 hour timeframe.
- Yesterday. Click this link to run the report for the prior day, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. and ending at midnight, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona). This is the default selection.
- Last Week. Click this link to run the report for the prior week, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. Sunday and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. on Saturday, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona).
- Last Month. Click this link to run the report for the prior month, beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. the first day
of the month and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. on the last day of the month, Mountain Standard Time (Arizona).
- Alternately, you may fill in a custom date range in the From and To fields provided, using the format MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM [AM/PM].
- Use the Filter to limit the actions displayed, choosing from these options:
- All. Displays all actions that match the settings chosen in previous fields.
- My Account did to other Accounts. Displays all actions that match the settings chosen in previous fields AND are actions that a user from your own account performed on another account (not your own).
- Other accounts did to my account. Displays all actions that match the settings chosen in previous fields AND are actions that a user from another account performed on your own account.
- Actions I did to my own account. Displays all actions that match the settings chosen in previous fields AND are actions that you performed on your own account.
- Click Run Report.
Some of the actions that can be seen in this report are:
- New Account Created
- New Domain Added
- Account Profile Modified
- New User Created
- User Profile Modified
- User Deactivated
- User Reactivated
- Account Suspended
- Account Deactivated
- Account Reactivated
- New Pricing Profile Created
- Pricing Profile Assigned to Org
- Resource Allocation Changed
- Ownership Transferred
- VM Powered Off - Guest OS (User)
- VM Powered Off - Guest OS (System)
- VM Powered Off - Forced (User)
- VM Powered Off - Forced (System)
- VM Powered On - (User)
- VM Powered On - (System)
- New CSS File Uploaded
- VM Created
- VM Modified - VCPU, RAM, or Storage
- Public IP Address Added to VM
- Public IP Address Removed From VM
- Firewall Turned On
- Firewall Turned Off
- Firewall Set to Remote Access Only
- Firewall Rules Modified
- VM Rebooted (Only displays if rebooted from within the System Administration Portal, not if performed by logging in to the VM to reboot.)
- VM Deleted
- VM Cloned
- VM Configuration Created
- VM Consoled
- Load Balancer Pool Created
- Load Balancer Pool Modified
- Load Balancer Pool Deleted
- Reserved IP Removed
- Reserved IP Added
- Image Node Transfer
- Image Library Upload Failure
- Export to Image Library Successful
- Image Library Upload Successful
NoteSome of these actions will offer Additional Data Reports. If there is a View Report link next to an action, click on it to view additional information.