In order to reach the Cloud Backup for Veeam page:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Open the Manage mega menu.
- Click Cloud Backup for Veeam under the Additional Cloud Services heading.
No Backup Repository?
To learn how to add phoenixNAP as a service provider within the Veeam Backup and Replication console click here.
Upon opening the Cloud Backup for Veeam page, you will be presented with the Storage Summary tab.
Five (5) locations support Veeam Cloud Connect Backup at the moment:
Singapore, Southeast Asia
Select the location where you have a repository established and you will be presented with the summary of storage for it.
If for some reason, you need to reconfigure your setup, please use the above-mentioned server address and NOT phxcloudconnect2.phoenixnap.com.
In order to increase or decrease your backup storage:
- Select a location.
- Click Modify located next to Burst Storage to increase your storage quota. In order to increase Permanent Storage you will need to contact your seller. Click Order Info for more information.
- Enter a value in the numeric field or use the spinner next to the field to increase storage. Click Reset if you want to set the number to the original value. The pie chart on the right will reflect the changes as you make them.
- Click Update Storage to confirm the changes you have made.
Note that increasing Burst Storage up to 10TB per request occurs automatically.
When increasing your storage quota more than 10TB at a time, you will receive a notification via email when your new storage space is put into effect.
Permanent and Burst Storage
- Permanent storage is what you contractually request (1 TB/month minimum). It is always at your disposal and it cannot be modified as swiftly as Burst storage. (Permanent storage is associated to a contractual obligation you will need to contact your seller to make changes.)
- Burst storage can be added swiftly and removed on demand. For an additional charge, it can be acquired on a monthly basis, making it the best solution when you need more backup storage as quickly as possible.