The Provisioning Tasks screen allows you to see the status of any process that is currently in progress. A Process can be any function initiated in the admin, such as rebooting or renaming a VM to creating a VM from scratch or deploying a Bare Metal Server. This screen shows items that take more than a few seconds to complete in order to give you a screen to determine if the action you have requested has completed.
A status bar will show you the current status of your orders (or actions), as seen in the image below.
To access the screen:
- Sign in to the Client Portal.
- Open the Manage mega menu.
- Click Provisioning Tasks under the Combined Functions heading.
If you you have no processes in progress at the time, you will see the message "There are currently no Processes in Progress."
If you wish to clear completed processes from the list, click the Clear All Completed link at the top-right of the screen.
The following columns are available in this report:
- Process Timestamp. The time the process was initiated.
- Requested Process. The process currently being worked.
- Current Task and Status. The task that is currently being carried out. This may or may not be the same as the Requested Process. For example, if the Requested Process is Deploy New Server, the Current Task could be Order Processing, Deploy Server, Configure Server, or any other task that applies. A status bar will indicate the status of the process.
- Action. If an action can be taken on a process in the list, it will be listed in this column. Examples include Stop Process , Try Again, and Clear from List.
If you have multiple processes in progress, you can sort them by using the Up and Down arrows at the top of the columns.